Individual Presentations Coaching Package
Purpose: As a busy workforce we often don’t have the time to go on 2 day presentation courses. Alternatively, even when we have attended proper basic training which is very useful for laying the foundations, we either need to practice those techniques, need to urgently address a particular presentation that is important or simply need a refresher.
The Individual Presentations Coaching Package gives your staff an immediate support tool to assist them in projecting the best company image possible to clients and colleagues alike.
The Presentation Packages are a minimum of 10 hours and can be used by either 1 person or numerous company employees. These 1 hour individual sessions provide the candidate with a Personal Presentations Coach who will focus on their specific presentation message & content, their audiences’ needs and help to strengthen their areas of presentation weakness overall.
Our coaches can assist you from the very beginning to devise, construct and physically present a more effective and dynamic presentation. We can also assist you to revitalise your standard presentations. We assist both in person and with telephonic sessions.
Our Presentation Coaches can assist you with the following:
- How to communicate your ideas & thoughts powerfully and effectively within a captivating time frame.
- Brainstorm ideas, concepts and approaches for your presentations.Enliven current presentations that are dry and stagnant.
- Enliven presenting statistics.
- Develop the use of visual aids to enhance presentations.
- Identify and develop your personal presentation style and delivery (e.g. work on eradicating any distracting habits).
- Adapt your core messages to suit the target audience so that they can understand clearly and relate easily (e.g. Youth market, laypersons market, environmental market etc.).
- Strengthen improvising techniques and impromptu speaking.
- Develop effectively fielding objections and answering questions.
- Provide practical tools for constructing both formal & informal presentations.
- Improving the utilisation of dynamic language.
- Improve body language, energy and vocal delivery (including how to play to an intimate space versus a large audience).
- Improve physical presentation (dress, beauty, health).
- Provide techniques for managing stress and nervousness.
- Increase self- confidence and presence in the presentation arena.
Please note that the coach is also available to watch your presentations in meetings and give feedback. (Sessions can be recorded if permitted.)
- Each session is a minimum of one hour in length and will only cater to one person per session (please clarify if you require 2 or more hours consecutively).
- Please contact our coaches within a minimum of 48 hours to set up an appointment (24 hours in cases of emergency) whether physically on premises or telephonically.
- Please give the coach a briefing as to your presentation requirements when setting up an appointment and the coach will ascertain what is necessary.
- Please note that sessions cancelled less than 24 hours will be billed.
- Please note that we have coaches available in JHB and CT to physically coach you. All are available telephonically for content discussions.
Who should attend?
Management of all levels, sales staff, supervisors, team leaders and any staff that have to present both internally, as well as to clients and in public arenas.
Venue:Clients’ premises (Client will be responsible for booking training/meeting rooms for sessions, preferably with televisions for filmed playback when required.)
Time, booking & billing:
- The candidate/company will be able to book 1 to several hours per day with a coach. A minimum of 1 hour is billable irrespective of whether the full hour is used.
- Phone consultations will be billed at a minimum of 30 minutes per session. The client will be responsible to phone into the coach for the session.
- Any client that is more than 20 minutes in traveling time will be billed a travel rate.
*Please note that sessions that are not cancelled within 24 hours will be billed
*Terms and conditions apply on confirmation
Speak Easy FacilitatorsSkype: marisa.sarfatti
Sign up to our Newsletter
As a starting point I would like to say a great big thank you to Marisa and Speak Easy Facilitators for helping me with the task of trying to pull my team together and to stop behaving as silos and to start behaving as one team. There have been many challenges and I honestly believe you have managed to help the individuals see that they are much better off by working together and using each other strengths and abilities, instead of against each other. You have worked well in both the group sessions as well as the individual and paired sessions. Your advice to people has been well received and they all appear to have acted on it and continue to act on it. People are also more polite and respectful of one another. I know there have been some people that have resisted having sessions, but they always come out feeling good and positive about the outcome – well done. I think it’s just human nature to resist a meeting where you need to confront your issues when you are busy. Where people have complex personalities and ego issues you have very gently steered them on a voyage of personal discovery and growth. You have also been very supportive of me and taking the time to understand the group dynamic and advised me on how to “talk” to the individuals or what actions to suggest. Thanks again for all your help. Louise Thompson Product Marketing Director | SYSPRO - Corporate
Product Marketing Director | SYSPRO - Corporate