Exhibitors Toolkit Workshop
Presentation Skills That Keep People Engaged and Entertained
Exhibitions are a costly marketing tool, but are your staff supporting that investment with their presentation skills or sabotaging it? How often have you witnessed staff sitting looking bored, disinterested and even shying away from their public?
Or staff who don’t know how to manage speaking to more than one person at a time or passively wait for potential customers to come to them? And, most importantly, are they gathering the correct information that turns a potential customer into a solid sale?
After all you’ve invested in your physical exhibit, is your staff truly conveying the correct product information, in the appropriate communication style of your brand to the correct potential market?
The Importance of Effective Presentation Skills for Branding
Many exhibitors will find that their before-the-show training is often incomplete, rushed or inadequate and therefore does not yield the type of marketing results or sales potential an event offers when staff apply the appropriate presentation skills.
Absolutely essential to your success at a given event is comprehensive training of your tradeshow staff. Your exhibit personnel must be friendly, lively and fully engaged in achieving your company’s goals in order to use their presentation skills to their full potential. They should represent the brand fully on all levels. Do not underestimate the power of a good communicator!
Our Exhibitors Toolkit Workshop addresses the following areas:
- Creating a unified message and communications strategy for the public
- Language choice, vocal clarity and dynamic body language
- Personal grooming and stall etiquette
- How to actively engage the public and manage crowds
- Understanding your public and assessing solid prospective customers
- Creating exciting happenings at your booth
- Assessing logistics and booth set-up
- Motivating staff during long hours
Who should attend: Applicable to staff who attend exhibitions
Times: 08h30 – 12h30 or 12h30 – 16h30 (4 hours)
Numbers: Maximum 15 staff members
Terms & conditions applicable on confirmation of workshops
Speak Easy FacilitatorsSkype: marisa.sarfatti
- Customer Service Training: Going the Extra Mile
- The Art of Email Etiquette
- Corporate Training: Giving and Receiving Criticism
- Constructive Confrontation vs. Conflict
- The Art of Dealing with Difficult Customers
- The Art of Money Talk
- The Art of Delegation
- The Art of Assertiveness
- Woman’s World- Lean In
- Like Chocolate for Change
- Positive Language Workshop
- The Golden Art of Listening and Ego Management
Sign up to our Newsletter
“Awesome communication exercises as it forces you to think out of your comfort zone. Realising that sales consultants are going to have to think out the box when selling the product.”
Sales Consultant, ACE