The Art of Dealing with Difficult Customers
Difficult customers can lower morale and put pressure on team spirit. They can also waste valuable time and sometimes they are simply taking an opportunity to vent their own frustrations. There are also times when they are obviously wrong, but at the end of the day, they are still customers and their complaints need to be dealt with professionally, especially if you want to avoid negative spin-off from the experience. Complaining or not, they are customers with buying power and there are skillful ways to turn what seems like a negative experience into business opportunities.
So how do you manage a difficult customer so that his or her needs are met and still maintain your professionalism and integrity?
Avoiding Conflict With Effective Business Communication Skills
Our engaging workshop will introduce you to the kind of approach and mental preparation you need to deal with confrontation from difficult customers and the level of business communication you need to introduce to manage the situation effectively
We will be dealing with how to turn our difficult customers into our biggest fans.
This workshop will be looking at techniques that address the following:
- How to find the opportunities in our difficult customers
- Choosing the right approach and attitude
- Mastering your body language, language choice and tone (including through telephonic exchanges) for effective Business communication
- Understanding our customer’s perspective and ego management (avoiding conflict)
- Time managing our difficult customers
- Plan of Action
- Managing your personal stress with difficult customers
- Differences in confronting a customer and a colleague
All workshops are practical and interactive, including manuals and workshop materials. Workshops take place on client’s premises during office hours.
Who should attend: Applicable to all staff levels dealing with customers
Times: 08h30 – 13h00 or 12h30 – 17h00 (4.5 hours)
Numbers: Maximum 15 staff members
Terms & conditions applicable on confirmation of workshops
Speak Easy FacilitatorsSkype: marisa.sarfatti
- Customer Service Training: Going the Extra Mile
- The Art of Email Etiquette
- Corporate Training: Giving and Receiving Criticism
- Constructive Confrontation vs. Conflict
- The Art of Dealing with Difficult Customers
- The Art of Money Talk
- The Art of Delegation
- The Art of Assertiveness
- Woman’s World- Lean In
- Like Chocolate for Change
- Positive Language Workshop
- The Golden Art of Listening and Ego Management
Sign up to our Newsletter
Lumina Spark Portrait ToolLumina Spark Portrait is an in-depth and revealing tool, used to identify 24 characteristics of strength and areas of development in the individual. This on-line survey tool further assesses the 24 qualities of an individual’s communication style in 3 states: 1) the comfortable state 2) the everyday state 3) the stressed state. Lumina Spark can be incorporated into Communications Programmes or used on its own. Read more. Quick quote.
“Very useful information – applies not only to customers but helps you to deal more effectively with all people.”