The Art of Money Talk
Have you needed to ask for money that is owed to you and found it to be highly uncomfortable? Or, have you had to ask the same person for outstanding money repeatedly and felt embarrassed or wished that the debtor would just go away altogether? Do you need to develop business communication skills to empower you when it comes to the golden art of money talk?
The Art of Money Talk for Sustainable Business Communication
Often we feel uncomfortable asserting ourselves about money and money matters, but it is one of the most essential business communication skills that anyone in the working world needs to develop.
We may also find that we become particularly volatile around people who owe us money and damage business relationships with essentially lucrative clients unnecessarily because of our inability to handle money matters effectively. On the other side of the spectrum we have to handle customers who are phoning us regarding money matters and are upset themselves.
This workshop is divided into two sections. The first section is how to assert oneself efficiently when it comes to collecting monies and the second section deals with clients who are upset over money matters surrounding our business and service delivery.
- How to find the opportunities and solutions with our difficult money clients
- Choosing the right approach and attitude when communicating about money
- Managing our difficult money customers with terms and conditions
- Building strong relationships with our difficult money clients and learning the appropriate business communication skills to maintain them
- Assessing the boundaries with difficult money clients
- Addressing money matters with upset customers
- Being proactive and not taking exchanges personally
All workshops are practical and interactive, including hand-outs and workshop materials. Workshops take place on client’s premises during office hours.
Who should attend: Anyone who deals with money matters in the business!
Times: 08h30 – 12h30 or 12h30 – 16h30 (4 hours)
Numbers: Maximum 15 staff members
Terms & conditions applicable on confirmation of workshops
Speak Easy FacilitatorsSkype: marisa.sarfatti
- Customer Service Training: Going the Extra Mile
- The Art of Email Etiquette
- Corporate Training: Giving and Receiving Criticism
- Constructive Confrontation vs. Conflict
- The Art of Dealing with Difficult Customers
- The Art of Money Talk
- The Art of Delegation
- The Art of Assertiveness
- Woman’s World- Lean In
- Like Chocolate for Change
- Positive Language Workshop
- The Golden Art of Listening and Ego Management
Sign up to our Newseltter
“Excellent workshop, as I learned to better myself and in turn the staff and company will definitely benefit. Great and I really enjoyed it!”
Reeds N1 City