Zen and the Art of Stress Management Workshop
“Aaargh…I can’t handle it anymore, I’m just so stressed!!!”
Do you feel as though your head is constantly slipping below the water level? Are you overloaded and not able to see any end in sight? Do you feel de-energised and unmotivated? How about your business communication– do you fly off the handle at the smallest thing?
Do any of these sound familiar? These are just a few of the indicators that our stress is not being managed correctly. Statistics show that businesses lose millions every year through staff turnover, staff health issues and burnout, poor service delivery and business communication with clients and conflict situations in the workplace – all because of poorly managed stress levels.
Stress has different effects on different people and personalities. It can have a positive effect when used correctly, but when it is chronic it does nothing but harm in the workplace. It affects our business communication and the way we relate to people, it causes tension in our work environment and it affects our own levels of productivity when it is not managed correctly.
This workshop will be looking at business communication techniques that address the following:
- Assessing where we have unavoidable stress and where we create unnecessary chaos
- Identifying our hot buttons which create stress in business communication
- How to keep motivated and energised
- How to avoid getting into an emotional state or a flat spin
- Time prioritising techniques for both work and personal time
- Asserting oneself and creating boundaries
- Physical stress management techniques
- Creating work/life balance to increase energy levels
All business communication workshops are practical and interactive, including hand-outs and workshop materials. Workshops take place on client’s premises during office hours.
Who should attend: Applicable to all staff levels
Times: 08h30 – 12h00 or 12h30 – 16h00 (3.5 hours)
Numbers: Maximum 15 staff members
Terms & conditions applicable on confirmation of workshops
Speak Easy FacilitatorsSkype: marisa.sarfatti
- Customer Service Training: Going the Extra Mile
- The Art of Email Etiquette
- Corporate Training: Giving and Receiving Criticism
- Constructive Confrontation vs. Conflict
- The Art of Dealing with Difficult Customers
- The Art of Money Talk
- The Art of Delegation
- The Art of Assertiveness
- Woman’s World- Lean In
- Like Chocolate for Change
- Positive Language Workshop
- The Golden Art of Listening and Ego Management
Sign up to our Newseltter