Woman’s World- Lean In
This workshop will be working with Sheryl Sandberg’s book “Lean In” and how women can maximise the feminine leadership style in the workplace. We also unpack the traps of women growing their careers and how men can co-create a redefined idea of the workplace to benefit everyone in the leadership space.
Other areas we engage with:
- How do women leaders take their space comfortably?
- What inner dialogues can sabotage your success?
- The success and likeability factor
- How do men benefit from this too?
- How do we practically co-create supportive working environments and broader
- How do women engage with home and work? (Single & married women!)
Dependant on formatting, workshops will include a copy of ‘Lean In’ for each participant.
Time Investment: 1 Hour – Half Day/Full Day/Full programmes
Who Should Attend: Women and Men are encouraged
(workshops tailored accordingly)
Please enquire for your customised quote !
Contact: Marisa Sarfatti
Tel: 082 685 4713
Speak Easy FacilitatorsSkype: marisa.sarfatti
- Customer Service Training: Going the Extra Mile
- The Art of Email Etiquette
- Corporate Training: Giving and Receiving Criticism
- Constructive Confrontation vs. Conflict
- The Art of Dealing with Difficult Customers
- The Art of Money Talk
- The Art of Delegation
- The Art of Assertiveness
- Woman’s World- Lean In
- Like Chocolate for Change
- Positive Language Workshop
- The Golden Art of Listening and Ego Management
Sign up to our Newseltter
“The flash workshop and facilitation quality were both excellent! Thank you.”
Mike de Maine
Two Oceans Aquarium